Monthly Prize Draw
All of our locally owned and operated franchises get great support from their loyal customers. One of the ways we thank you for this support is our Monthly Prize Draw.
How to enter:
Once you have used your prepaid card, fill out the details on the back and give it to your Coffee Guy.
- 1 x $250 Voucher
- 1 x $150 Voucher
- 3 x $50 Voucher
Other terms and conditions:
- Each draw is for one calendar month.
- The draw is made on the 10th day (or next working day) of the following month.
- All received prepaid cards are put into the draw and one card is drawn out for each available prize.
- To be eligible for the monthly prize draw, all fields on the back of the card must be fully and legibly completed.
- Each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the Winner’s name, and locality in any media.
- The winner of the $250 voucher can choose a Restaurant Association Dinner, Westfield, Petrol, or Countdown Voucher to the value of $250.
- The winner of the $150 voucher can choose a Restaurant Association Dinner, Westfield, Petrol, or Countdown Voucher to the value of $150.
- There are three winners of a $50 voucher can choose a Restaurant Association Dinner, Westfield, Petrol, or Countdown Voucher to the value of $50.
- Prize claim expiry. If a prize is not claimed by the end of the following calendar months then that prize becomes invalid.
- If for any reason any element of a prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control then a similar prize element of equal or greater value will be made available. However, despite this clause, the Promoter will not be liable for the replacement of the prize where the prize becomes unavailable due to the recipient’s negligent act, omission or default (for example, where the recipient fails to redeem the prize prior to the expiration period stated on the voucher). Redemption of the prize is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer, including terms and conditions either express or implied and whether or not listed on the vouchers.
For more info, talk to your Coffee Guy or give us a call at HQ.